Jumat, 10 Juli 2009

G1V3 TH4NKS

to YOU GIRLS

IF U love me................leave me a message


If U like me.................leave a comment

If U wanna date me....... tell me in a message

If U think i'm cute.................leave a comment on one of my pics

If U wanna FUCK me...................tell me in a message

If U care about me ....................leave a caring message

If U hate me ....................why are you reading this?

REPOST AND SEE HOW MANY MESSAGES/COMMENT

TO MY GOD..ALLAH SWT.

EVERYTHING I DO

(I DO IT 4 U)

 

GOD....

thanks 4 everything,

everything U give 2 me,

and everything U take from me,

because, EVERYTHING is Ur...

 

GOD....

i live 4 U,

i pray 4 U,

and i die 4 U...

 

nothing else can i do,

2 express my thanks,

expect,

i'll try 2,

love what U love,

and hate what U hate,

 

and GOD...

only U really know that,

everything i do,

i do it 4 U......

0 komentar: